Thursday, January 11, 2007

Welcome to Lily's blog!

Hard to believe Lily will be 9 months old soon... she is so much fun, and doing so many things now that I can't keep up with all the stories and milestones. Sometimes I even forget to tell Jeremy about the things that can occur during our day! Hopefully this will help me to keep track of all the priceless little moments that happen throughout our days together, and as an added bonus will keep our friends and family updated as well.

On that note, she did the sweetest thing tonight as I put her to bed. Usually she falls right asleep, sometimes she cries a little, but tonight... she lifted her head up and looked at me and I said "Good night, baby. Sweet dreams." She smiled and then laid her head down in her crib and went to sleep. Awww.

No comments: