Thursday, April 19, 2007

Big Kid, part 2

Whenever we play with Julie, part of me cringes because I hope Lily's not too rough with her. Although every time we get together, the difference in their age seems to lessen a bit. When they first met, a few months seemed SO different. These days, with Julie sitting up so straight, I can already picture months ahead when they can really start to play!

Lily definitely gets excited to see Julie, but as you'll see from the video, there's no easy way to explain the concept of sharing with a baby that's just a little younger than she is. (And why is my daughter so delighted by taking off socks these days??) Side note: Aly and Greg's baby is the happiest little thing, and luckily, she seems to find Lily very entertaining. Based on all the fun (trouble?) their moms have had together, I think this is just the beginning...

No comments: